It's SuperBowl time!! Who do you like?

it's a testament to how nerdy this site is that a super bowl thread wasn't bumped this time.

This was a great super bowl.

It was great if you were the NFL or the refs who wanted the murderer to go out with a super bowl ring. I can name several instances where SF was totally screwed by the refs, and I'm talking in big, big ways. Offsides on a 2-point conversion, pass interference/holding in the end zone, holding on a kickoff return, a Baltimore player shoving a ref and not getting ejected. The list goes on. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and didn't really give a crap either way, but it was obvious the NFL was not through sucking the murderer's butt. Baltimore winning was good for the NFL because of the feel-good Ray Lewis (God's chosen murderer) retirement story.

I thought the same thing. For the last few weeks all you seen and heard was Ray Lewis. You knew whoever played them was going to have the refs and NFL against them.

God's chosen murderer

I can't believe I heard him say that it was Gods plan for him when he was asked about the murders. What a lowlife thug he is.

It was great if you were the NFL or the refs who wanted the murderer to go out with a super bowl ring. I can name several instances where SF was totally screwed by the refs, and I'm talking in big, big ways. Offsides on a 2-point conversion, pass interference/holding in the end zone, holding on a kickoff return, a Baltimore player shoving a ref and not getting ejected. The list goes on. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and didn't really give a crap either way, but it was obvious the NFL was not through sucking the murderer's butt. Baltimore winning was good for the NFL because of the feel-good Ray Lewis (God's chosen murderer) retirement story.
You mad cause Ray Lewis killed the lights? :LOL:

I didn't bother to watch the "big game" at all.
The best part to me are the commercials, and I'm sure I'll see the best ones of the game at some point.

I stopped watching when sf had a face mask against them at a full speed run that went uncalled, and like 4 plays later they get called for the face mask in a way less dangerous situation...

i came back upstairs to get some wings...and see a dude throwing a punch and pushing a ref away to go back and engage a fight...and nothing happens to him...

+1 for group-think, +1 for corruption,the refs robbed sf and all I have to say is them wearing stripes is fitting.... #criminals

I watched the whole game and feel cheated.
Exactly what I SAID! 49ERS got cheated in there. The blackout may have turned to their favor last time, but this time, it's not so... because Ravens was already ahead of the curve. I thought, and still think the blackout was overkill. 30 wasted minutes.

Raven's coach was putting up an act, but niners coach seems to be putting his own sweat, tears, and everything he's got.... I mean, not too often you see a coach throwing a football at the Quarterback. I loved seeing that, it really shows his passion for the game. :)

Top Bottom