Your News Feed - do you use it ? why do you like / don't like it ?

I'm following you and you cannot hide from me!

There are privacy settings for this.

2015-04-08_11-59-08.webp

... you can either disable your news feed completely so nobody will receive updates about your activity, or you can set it to only allow people you also follow to receive your news feed updates.

... you can either disable your news feed completely so nobody will receive updates about your activity,
Thanks!
One more step and it would be perfect: People wanting to follow me not to be able to do it because of this tick.

I want it so i can spy on people. I am always curious to see what my favourite developers are doing. I want to know EVERYTHING they are doing. EVERY single click.

I asked nobita.kun to add these features to his already "following" add-on. Then the following feature will be more fun and i'll come back online more often.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/the-following-alerts-paid.55849/page-7#post-920883

But it is still hidden away. I will make a screenshot on photoshop of a better spot where the newsfeed should be.

communities should be about content. getting people into little cliques that follow each other seems like a bad idea.
Really? Under all conditions?
If I was a Yamaha FJR rider (which I am) why would I want to follow someone that was a Can-Am Spyder rider. Wouldn't I tend to be more likely to follow someone that had the same bike?
See where I'm going with this Vern? :D

I just noticed there is "news feed" feature :)
Personally, i don't think it is useful in my community.
Because it may look similar to social media.

Top Bottom