• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

It's SuperBowl time!! Who do you like?

jadmperry

Packers or Steelers?

I am a New England Patriots fan, so I don't have a dog in this fight....just hoping for a good game and some good buffalo wings, nacho's, taco's and burgers!

But, if you twist my arm, I am going for....

Have fun!

calorie

Stillers! :cool:

Stillers is how Steelers sounds when a native Pittsburgher pronounces it. :D

Just for fun, check out this website: http://www.twerribletowel.com/ (for those not in the know, lol, the Terrible Towel is a Stillers thing).

What happens is that anytime someone sends a Twitter tweet tagged with #STEELERSNATION the towel twirls around. As of this writing, there were 40,222 whirls and still counting.

Deebs

To be fair, there are more adverts in the SuperBowl than actual sport unless it has changed in recent times.... Every 15 minutes it seems there is a timeout, just long enough to run a couple of adverts.....

I have to be honest, I am a little pissed that Chelsea lost today against Liverpool.... :( Something has to bear the brunt of my unhappiness.....

Peggy

To be fair, there are more adverts in the SuperBowl than actual sport unless it has changed in recent times.... Every 15 minutes it seems there is a timeout, just long enough to run a couple of adverts.....

I have to be honest, I am a little pissed that Chelsea lost today against Liverpool.... :( Something has to bear the brunt of my unhappiness.....

Trombones13

PROTIP: Post Super Bowl (#SuperBowl)-related stuff on your site and tweet it if it's applicable to your site. *reposts Christina's performance on forum, tweets, and watches Twitter bots and hopefully an occasional human being or two hits the forum* :p