It´s time for some official statement what is going on behind xenforo

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only 2 years. :)

Edit: Actually, a little less than 2 years... I just checked my posts, and there was a 589 day gap between posts. :) between November 2007 and July 2009.

It was only 2 years. :)

Edit: Actually, a little less than 2 years... I just checked my posts, and there was a 589 day gap between posts. :) between November 2007 and July 2009.

Curiosity, not that it's my business ;p but was it personal reasons or did you wonder the earth just because.

Curiosity, not that it's my business ;p but was it personal reasons or did you wonder the earth just because.
Well, it started as just wanting a month vacation from the site... and well... just got extended. Finally in July of 2009 I decided I should probably check if the site was still up and running (it was), and have been active ever since.

Hmmmm ... ignorance is bliss or forewarned is forearmed ... dang, what a choice!!!! :)

As an aside, it's been an education reading about what you're doing with XF Shawn; admittedly a good bit of it goes over my head, but it still looks damn cool anyway. Props (as the kids say). (y) :D

All I know is XenForo is still the newbie in my eyes but also the best, I hope that development goes on for a very long time.

If I show my boobs will everyone be happy again? LOL :p ;)

Sorry my warped sense of humor surfaced today and I feel like being moderated. LOL

Urgg. Serisouly ya'all are depressing me. Be happy and laugh a little. Life and this case will all work out.

as far as I'm concerned, any worries I have today are the same ones I had when i bought Xen & decided to switch my forum over. it was beta software w/ a company that was already being sued & threatening that the software might have to get shut down & cease development BUT I liked it so much I decided to go w/ it anyway. the future was uncertain & updates were few & far between because the owners were busy dealing w/ VB. I can't imagine any of you bought Xen without already being fully aware of all of this.

would I like updates 7 new features, **** yeah. I check every day to see what new crap there is. is it scary to see addons getting pulled & people leaving, yes it's concerning. I'd like an update but I'm certainly not demanding one. so far I'm still thrilled w/ Xen. the addon community has never been what it was at VB but I still see stuff getting pumped out and appreciate all the hard work of the addon developers more than ever.

as the suit gets heated, maybe they had to cease development or are not going to comment because any & all of it could be used against them in the suit. maybe they are silently still developing the script or maybe they had to focus their efforts on the suit. who knows. i'm thinking it as some friends are going thru a hard time & I'm certainly willing to cut them some slack & not add to their worries.

that being said, another video w/ kier's english accent "hello... this is kier from xenforo" would be nice. maybe I will just go find an old one & listen to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom