What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahornsirup

Hello,

I know that this is probably in the wrong section of the forums, but since I'm not the owner of the following forum (which means I don't have access to the customer account and the customer section), I'll post it here.

I'm an administrator (not the owner) of a forum on http://www.shellshockliveforums.com. The owner is kChamp, he has a customer account and he is the only one who is able to change stuff in the database / root XenForo directory. The error appeared in the last nine hours, the forum worked when I went offline nine hours ago.

The problem is, that when you visit the forum, it loads, but it gives 11 errors. (If you want to see what I mean, just go to the URL above.)

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table './kchamp_xenforodb/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Session.php at line 690
  6. XenForo_Session->saveSessionToSource() in XenForo/Session.php at line 431
  7. XenForo_Session->save() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 403
  8. XenForo_Controller->updateSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 350
  9. XenForo_Controller->postDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 317
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kchamp/public_html/index.php at line 13

So my question is: How could you fix those errors?

It would be great if someone knows what to do so I can send a fix to kChamp.

Regards,
Ahornsirup

Ask the license owner to add your forum name so you can post in the customer forums, or get them to post.

The database needs to be repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom