XF 1.4 Issues receiving Alerts

On this forum: http://www.pokemonperfect.com/forums/index.php
I'm not receiving alerts and I don't know why; haven't had this issue before (though others of my users sometimes have). I have some but not all admin powers of the forum (I am not the founder). How do I begin to troubleshoot?

e: I get alerts for Liked posts but not for watched threads or forums

Last edited:
Have you disabled alerts for watched threads in your alert preferences?

If you're configured to receive email for the threads/forums, are you receiving those?

Well if it's showing as an unread watched thread, by definition he's watching it.

I'd have to recommend disabling all add-ons and testing.

No glasses indeed
if you are referring to the "eyeglasses" that show up on a watched thread, I don't believe they show up on that page.

As you can see here ... no eyeglasses

Screen-Shot-2017-01-03-at-1.02.03-AM.webp

But as you see here, they DO show up (the thread in blue above)

Screen-Shot-2017-01-03-at-1.06.35-AM.webp

And here you can see the "Unwatch Thread" link in the second thread (red box)

Screen-Shot-2017-01-03-at-1.03.47-AM.webp

if you are referring to the "eyeglasses" that show up on a watched thread, I don't believe they show up on that page.

As you can see here ... no eyeglasses

View attachment 145765

But as you see here, they DO show up (the thread in blue above)

View attachment 145764

And here you can see the "Unwatch Thread" link in the second thread (red box)

View attachment 145763

I'll be honest I've always had trouble and my members have had trouble if the don't send email / alerts to accounts inactive for 180 days.

I come here and go to new posts to find threads I've subscribed to but not receive alerts but the problem is that I don't know if I can recall seeing a message and not visiting it or what.

Same with taz but they have so many addons god knows what's interfering with what.

Top Bottom