Is there an RSS feed for front page news add-on already made?

Brad Padgett

Hey, I'm interested in knowing if there is an add-on already made that allows you to put an automated news feed on your homepage.

This news feed would be rss from popular vendors like yahoo news... etc

I could simply set it up so the news would automatically post to the front page the RSS feed I set it up to post.

I'm starting a new site about coding and wanted to have some coding news on the front page. Thanks for the help.

Also don't move this to add-on requests because this is not a paid request. I simply want to know if there's an add-on like this. Last time I made a thread asking if an add-on existed my thread got moved.

Appreciate it guys.

- Brad

Also don't move this to add-on requests because this is not a paid request.
The add-on requests forum is the correct place for threads of this type - it is not just for paid add-ons.

As the description of the add-on discussions forum states:
Non-release-related resource and add-on discussions. Covers things such as general suggestion/feedback gathering, sneak peaks and early previews, and general discussion about the state of the resource/add-on community. Please do not post support requests in this forum.

The add-on requests forum is the correct place for threads of this type - it is not just for paid add-ons.

As the description of the add-on discussions forum states:

Oh okay thanks @Brogan. I did not know it was also for the type of topic I was posting about. Appreciate it.

Top Bottom