Is it just me?

Do you think it's weird when women use a guy's picture for their Avatar?

Do you think it's weird that I use a Pokemon Avatar instead of a real picture of myself?

I think it's just you...

It depends, if it's some dude trying to fool people into thinking that the lady in the avatar is him...then yeah, that's weird. Other than that, it's all good :confused:

Do you think it's weird when women use a guy's picture for their Avatar?

Do you think it's weird that I use a Pokemon Avatar instead of a real picture of myself?

I think it's just you...

Yes

If you are over the age of 8, Yes

Maybe

It depends, if it's some dude trying to fool people into thinking that the lady in the avatar is him...then yeah, that's weird. Other than that, it's all good :confused:

I concur, it fully depends on the reason for it...

If they are pretending to be said women then it is weird, if they are doing it to show admiration then its fine though still confusing... If they are doing it to be confusing then they win :)

lil bit.

Although I know some guys are showing admiration for said lady, it is a little bit confusing.

I guess I see avatars as an image that represents you, sometimes I use teams logo, my own image, maybe just a picture of my bike or cars... or if it was to represent a business or cause.

I guess I see avatars as an image that represents you, sometimes I use teams logo, my own image, maybe just a picture of my bike or cars... or if it was to represent a business or cause.

Yeah I agree completely. I only personally use things that I feel represent me in some way.

But some people might see that space as being a spot for a bit of eye candy for themselves :p

I used this :D I just find it funny

Does anyone else find it weird when guys use a woman's picture for their avatar???

Yeah I agree completely. I only personally use things that I feel represent me in some way.

But some people might see that space as being a spot for a bit of eye candy for themselves :p

Or of course they could be heavily into cross dressing, not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Top Bottom