Is it just me?

No Tim, I think it is cool and have done it for years, I also have run Elvis, Julia Roberts, Shakira, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, Elle MacPherson and so on, these are stars who I have been a major fan of for a long while.

I like to change up once in a while to throw off forum members who troll me and for a change of pace, plus a real photo of me would help the law man identify me.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but it does have kind of the same effect as looking at the word red when it's colored blue and interpreting what the word is. Your brain has to go through kind of an extra loop, because the visuals are so tied into the interpretation - if that makes sense.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but it does have kind of the same effect as looking at the word red when it's colored blue and interpreting what the word is. Your brain has to go through kind of an extra loop, because the visuals are so tied into the interpretation - if that makes sense.

Wahhh stop it, now you have confuzzled me

How is thing going for you... You must of been somewhat traumatize with your experience. You must not be intimidated by them, as you are still here with us. Your friends are in a better place, for now.

"Oh my gosh, they've came back for you!" " Behind You!" "Run! TIM Run!!"

abductee_001.webp

Top Bottom