XF 2.1 iPhone uploads sideways

Alternadiv

I got a new phone. Moved from the iPhone X to the 11 Pro Max. But now my attachments are uploading in the wrong orientation. Send help!

I don’t think I hold it wrong. This never happened with my iPhone X. I use my phones to share a very large amount of photos taken with my phone, to my forum.

I’m not saying you guys are wrong, just that I’m not sure I could possibly be taking the photos wrong now.

I don’t think I hold it wrong. This never happened with my iPhone X. I use my phones to share a very large amount of photos taken with my phone, to my forum.

I’m not saying you guys are wrong, just that I’m not sure I could possibly be taking the photos wrong now.
Happened with X und 11 Pro for me. Also with earlier ones.

I agree, that is a non issue. Did you happen to check your server environment report?

Negative. I will in a minute and I’ll report back. To be honest, I gotta check how to do that first.
Check in your info.php for:

EXIF Supportenabled
EXIF Versionnumber goes here
Supported EXIF Versionnumber goes here
Supported filetypesJPEG, TIFF

Top Bottom