XF 1.1 IPB 3.2 Import Fails

AWS

I am trying to import from IPB 3.2. I have tried the import on 2 servers. The import stops at the exact same spot every time, 18.80% of post and thread import, dying with this error:

PHP:
[24-Nov-2011 14:19:35] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 264568 bytes) in C:\inetpub\test.justbs.us\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 294

I had memory limits set in php.ini to 128M. I upped it in 128M increments, restarted IIS and recyled the app pools, until I reached 1024M on the first import on server 1. On the second server I left it at what it's set to which is 256M.

Any ideas what could be happening?

That error is on a line where it's pulling data in from MySQL. That makes me think it's happening because it's trying to pull a lot of data down, which is a bit strange. Unfortunately PHP's memory errors are incredibly difficult to debug because we just get the error line, not where it was called from.

Is it possible to get access to your install to try to debug? (I'd need access to the XF admin CP and the ability to edit the code.) As an alternative, I could probably work with the data itself.

Reactions: AWS
I have to say support fixing this problem was fast and top notch. Mike fixed this fast and the import is now continuing.

You can expect me to buy a few more licenses in the future. I know I'm old and don't like change, but, with support like that XenForo will get more of my business. I'll just have to take the time to learn things.

Top Bottom