iO

iO [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Do you mean with our Feeds addon? I
I just discovered this add-on and this is awesome to organize my forum. I configured it and it works perfectly. Is it possible to exclude messages from a specific node (e.g. Articles) from New Threads feed?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day!

Sure! Under the Feeds Promotion Rules, go to Threads auto-promote, and under Thread Criteria check the "Forum is NOT in one of the following" and select the node(s) in question!

Note that those settings don't work for the Latest Activity feed; that's XenForo's base latest activity feed, which doesn't provide exclusion controls.

Fantastic! Now it works correctly.

I've one last styling question: I just switched to AC.UI, and I would like to remove the yellow-highlited borders from nodes. I just set up bottom borders from style properties (Red highlight), but I can't find any option to remove the side borders (Yellow).

Sorry if I asked this here, but I didn't find any thread for AC.UI.
Thank you very much ;)
1689423149860.webp

Fantastic! Now it works correctly.

I've one last styling question: I just switched to AC.UI, and I would like to remove the yellow-highlited borders from nodes. I just set up bottom borders from style properties (Red highlight), but I can't find any option to remove the side borders (Yellow).

Sorry if I asked this here, but I didn't find any thread for AC.UI.
Thank you very much ;)
View attachment 288602

Under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Node/forum list, open up the Node Container section; you can remove the border there :)

Was there an option to show the Welcome Banner in the login page at all? :unsure:

I remember something like that, but I can't find it... Do I recall well?

Was there an option to show the Welcome Banner in the login page at all? :unsure:

I remember something like that, but I can't find it... Do I recall well?
Apologies for the delay - I actually took a break for the holidays for once and only barely glanced at anything remotely work related :D

Anyway, the only built-in setting is under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Welcome Section. You can uncheck "Display welcome section on forum list only" and it'll show everywhere.. However, if you want it to just show on specific pages, you'll need to add some additional conditional statements in the template (either wrapping the page_container macro or inside the uix_welcomeSection template itself) to help limit it to specific templates.

Can't get a chance to open a ticket, guys. I get a blank page after clicking the "Create ticket" button.

Any chance that I can get in touch with any of you for tech support? :)

Can't get a chance to open a ticket, guys. I get a blank page after clicking the "Create ticket" button.

Any chance that I can get in touch with any of you for tech support? :)
When you go here: https://www.themehouse.com/contact/support

and click "Create a ticket", a chat-style window should pop up in the lower right; If not, you might need to whitelist ThemeHouse (and/or Intercom) in your ad/JS blocker (as ad blockers can interfere with it).

If you still have problems, though, feel free to share it here :)

Hello Will!

Yep, I remember the chat popup, I've always used it but I don't see it anymore. I'll have a further look to uBlock settings, despite all my ad blocks are disabled or your domain 🤷‍♂️

In the meantime, thanks a lot for the blasting fast reply! 👍

Top Bottom