• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Style Intrinsic from Audentio Design

FredC

lol thanks Chris, and this will be built on UI.X of course so it'll come with all the great features and support as any other product.
oh dear lord.. If i was going to order a custom style for hundreds of bucks it would have looked eerily similar to this.. GREAT WORK!!!!

Mike Creuzer

Does that mean there will be a discount if you own UI.X, like how you did with UI.X Dark?
Well, we are having a lot of people just buying the add-on license and its getting really confusing and I think its not beneficial for us.

So instead, we will be packaging the theme up with UI.X merged. But we will offer a developer license which will allow people access to all products and with UI.X not merged in.

Shyuan

Looks clean, but maybe reduce a bit of extra whitespace? Just curious, designs everywhere I've seen these days involve lots of whitespace.

FredC

Looks clean, but maybe reduce a bit of extra whitespace? Just curious, designs everywhere I've seen these days involve lots of whitespace.
couldnt agree more.. Seems one of the first things i do on the UI.X framework is get to work on reducing some of that..

Mike Creuzer

Well, that is a style many people like. But whats great about UI.X is that we have gutter variables. So if thats the only issue with the theme, reduce the gutter width and voila! :D

BassMan

Wow, looking great. On my wish list. I like clean style.

Just one problem: I just changed my default style to UI.X. And now another change? :D

John L.

Hey Mike,

Will this be around the same cost as UI.X? I was thinking of using that as a base again for our new community forum (we are redesigning LiquidPro's site). I like this look though because it's pretty minimalist like our new design is. I might just hold off until you release this :).

Let me know the cost and *gasp* potential ETA. Great work as always!

Mike Creuzer

Hey Mike,

Will this be around the same cost as UI.X? I was thinking of using that as a base again for our new community forum (we are redesigning LiquidPro's site). I like this look though because it's pretty minimalist like our new design is. I might just hold off until you release this :).

Let me know the cost and *gasp* potential ETA. Great work as always!
Thanks John.

Yes I imagine this will be about $40 and I want around a week or two to finish it.

Mike Creuzer

Crud, forgot you changed your pricing schematic.
Dont be mad at me >.< (Sorry!). I wanted to keep it but we were getting people angry for false advertising when technically the other way is cheaper. The new way is easier (quicker) installs and one-click no-reading-necessarily-required-even-though-you-should purchasing.