Style Intrinsic from Audentio Design

Ok, so even if I for example already own UI.X?
Correct. The old model no one liked even though the products were much cheaper. So all that happened was we tried to give out an awesome deal and only a few people took advantage and thus we lost out on a lot of sales. Its not all about sales, but I do need to change the pricing to something that not only makes less tickets, but also makes people question why and what they are paying for. Doing it in the way I will be fixes all these issues. The price has to be so, as we do not want to give UI.X for free. We put in literally almost a year of work into it.

Correct. The old model no one liked even though the products were much cheaper. So all that happened was we tried to give out an awesome deal and only a few people took advantage and thus we lost out on a lot of sales. Its not all about sales, but I do need to change the pricing to something that not only makes less tickets, but also makes people question why and what they are paying for. Doing it in the way I will be fixes all these issues. The price has to be so, as we do not want to give UI.X for free. We put in literally almost a year of work into it.
It's ok and I think it's worth it. UI.X is for now one of the best styles I've ever tried. Lot's of settings but easy to set. Looking forward for some new brilliant ideas from you.

Thanks for explanation.

Dont be mad at me >.< (Sorry!). I wanted to keep it but we were getting people angry for false advertising when technically the other way is cheaper. The new way is easier (quicker) installs and one-click no-reading-necessarily-required-even-though-you-should purchasing.
Not mad, i legitimately forgot about the structure change.. And for that matter the licensing update was also no skin off my back.. I was always aware UI.X was supposed to be a framework opposed to a style.. It just so happened to be the framework was so good many of us used it as our own custom style and edited the bejeebers out of it.. :)

It's maybe time for my board to use UI.X as a framework and use this one as a base for my new design. I hope next step will be UI.X+ =D

@Audentio Hey Mike, sorry I missed this. So if I already own UI.X and I purchase this theme...I'm essentially buying it again, correct? This is because it's embeded now into the actual style as opposed to a sub-style? Just want to make sure.

Thanks buddy!

@Audentio Hey Mike, sorry I missed this. So if I already own UI.X and I purchase this theme...I'm essentially buying it again, correct? This is because it's embeded now into the actual style as opposed to a sub-style? Just want to make sure.

Thanks buddy!
Im going to say no;

The $5/$10 pricing structure was setup just a few months ago. Before that, our average theme was $40. The amount of design working and coding has never changed. UI.X does save a lot ( a real lot) of time, but there are additional settings that UI.X makes work for. Such as page styles, navigation styles, etc. Ever realize that any one of our themes can be modified to a way that really no one else's is like in the matter of seconds? Well we worked extremely hard for that ability. And two things have happened since we changed pricing:

1. Sales went down. I expected them to go up, a $10 theme? $5?
2. We lost money on the time invested, which is just an explanation for 1 but quite significant. Point is no one utilized the system. So we have to match demand.

That said we are going to introduce a dev package of some kind. All themes for one semi-annual price. :D

Its nice to see more and more slick looking styles available for xenforo.
While I prefer styles that are more easy on the eyes (less bright white), it sure looks good.

Just a minor update here everyone, Intrinsic is about 85% finished (as far as coding goes). So Im sure sometime this week Ill release. This will of course be after a UI.X update which makes way for a lot of functionality Intrinsic needs. (mostly just a few minor settings such as allowing text logo when the navigation is sticky).

Top Bottom