XF 1.3 Infratioc problem - User not becoming restricted

Recep Baltaş

Hi guys, for some users, infraction system is not working. It was working perfect but I can't restrict a specific user right now.

I have the restricted user group and users are becoming part of that group. But that is not working now.

It's difficult to know what the problem is with so few details.

What warnings are you issuing?
What are you expecting to happen based on the warning actions you have set up?
What is or isn't happening?

I hate when my users don't give details about their problem. Funyy that I am that person now :)

Say I am issuing a warning for wrong topic title.
I am expecting the user to be moved into restricted users area, which I have created.
The user is staying as a normal registered user.

But this is not happenning for one specific users. It works normally.

This is my config:

The warnin that I am issuing:

Warning.webp

Action for one point. Add user to "Cezalı (restricted) group)

Action.webp

He has been warned several times and it worked normal. Got out of the restricted users as usual when the warning expired. He was not manually removed from any user group.

Update: I think he was manually moved from one group to another. What do you suggest ?

Last edited:
If he was manually removed from the group (that he was programmatically added to), he will not be programmatically re-added to the group while those user group changes are still pending. You should manually put him in the user group. The system will still take him out when it should (presuming that the previous warning action didn't expire).

Top Bottom