Resource icon

[InfisJSC] Topic (thread) starter's permissions 1.2.12

No permission to download
Well at least it finally got fixed.

But if 1 person complains about it you know that there are probably 10 other people too lazy to ask.

Well at least it finally got fixed.

But if 1 person complains about it you know that there are probably 10 other people too lazy to ask.
If you explicitly described the events, I probably would be more attentive to your request and could satisfy quicker it. English isn't to me native.
Once again I apologize for sluggishness.

I updated XF to 1.2.2

Didnt change a thing in settings or forums. If a topic starter wants to moderate, he cant see the new posts, so he cant moderate them. An admin can see them and have to approve them. Is there already a fix for this?

hmmmm, I'm having trouble, it works for one user and not for another, I will keep looking and upload a test site if needed, but no hurry, I will have more time after the weekend....

The problem is it works for one user who can see moderated posts in her own threads, but no other user can see moderated posts in their own threads, even though they are all are in the same usergroup with the same thread starter permissions. afaik, it was working fine before updating XF to 1.2.2.

pc sent, thanks for waiting.... you're the best...

I wrote to pm.

At first sight all settings are correct and explicit problems shan't be though they are. It will be necessary to test in a debug mode.

...and I reported a lot of these:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: tsRighTlockUnlockThread - library/InfisJSC/TopicStarter/Model/Thread.php:104

Code:
#0 /home/immobili/public_html/library/InfisJSC/TopicStarter/Model/Thread.php(104): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/immobili/...', 104, Array)
#1 /home/immobili/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(1629): InfisJSC_TopicStarter_Model_Thread->canLockUnlockThread(Array, Array)
#2 /home/immobili/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(179): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->_getDefaultViewParams(Array, Array, Array, 1, Array)
#3 /home/immobili/public_html/library/*******/ForumCensorship/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(6): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /home/immobili/public_html/library/ModEss/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(17): *******_ForumCensorship_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /home/immobili/public_html/library/ThreadBan/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(45): ModEss_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#6 /home/immobili/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): ThreadBan_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#7 /home/immobili/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/immobili/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(94) "http://www.immobilio.it/threads/albo-certificatori-energetici-a-pagamento-%C3%A8-legale.16486/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Node.

Which version are you use?
This error may be if source code and xml are different versions.

Replace files and update addon in admin panel with included in archive addon-tsRights.xml.

Where in node section? I don't find the setting in the forums setup page.

1.2.7 with xf 1.2.2

Where in node section? I don't find the setting in the forums setup page.
In node tree:
Screen Capture #018.webp
Click button "Permissions"
Screen Capture #019.webp
Click name of usergroup
Screen Capture #017.webp
Bingo!
1.2.7 with xf 1.2.2
Are you update addon with xml file?
For example:
Screen Capture #020.webp
And choice xml file
Screen Capture #021.webp

If you have old version and don't upgrade addon from xml (replace files only) then you recive error with undefined index.

Thank you very much for the screenshots! :) I really appreciated it! Superclear :)

If you have old version and don't upgrade addon from xml (replace files only) then you recive error with undefined index.
I've installed the addon for the first time today. No old versions...

I've installed the addon for the first time today. No old versions...
Hm. Can you put screenshot with permissions? I can't reproduce error. If you see permission...
Screen Capture #022.webp
then $nodePermissions['tsRighTlockUnlockThread'] is defined...

Top Bottom