Resource icon

[InfisJSC] Topic (thread) starter's permissions 1.2.12

No permission to download
You can describe in more detail?
I'm not online yet, just testing on localhost, I'll try uploading it to where you can take a look, sometime this weekend, and I'll let you know where....

I really like the concept of this addon, thanks in advance,

You can describe in more detail?

There are more people with the same problem. Bottiger explained It also a couple of Posts back. His solution didnt work for me. Just waiting now for a fix. Im live with the add on and love to use It in full.

Unable to install a fresh installation of this because I get this bug.

Error
Please enter a valid callback method (InfisJSC_TopicStarter_Listener::extend).
Addon will be installed from folder upload (in archive) to folder library. And for example final path is
Code:
path_to_xf_installation/library/InfisJSC/TopicStarter/Listener.php

Got this error when attempting to move a thread.

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_Forum::canPostThreadInForum() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/blah/public_html/library/InfisJSC/TopicStarter/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 35 and defined - library/XenForo/Model/Forum.php:353 Generated By: Dre Sage, A moment ago Stack Trace #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Forum.php(353): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/blah/publi...', 353, Array) #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/InfisJSC/TopicStarter/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(35): XenForo_Model_Forum->canPostThreadInForum(false) #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(17): InfisJSC_TopicStarter_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() #3 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() #4 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #5 /home/blah/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #6 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(240) "http://8thos.com/threads/which-inte...b3f4e78b84b1b2cafef32943&_xfResponseType=json" ["_GET"] => array(4) { ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(47) "/threads/which-internet-browser-do-you-use.736/" ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1378760383,5a24fd47bc7d91c5b3f4e78b84b1b2cafef32943" ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

and this one

ErrorException: Undefined variable: input - library/InfisJSC/TopicStarter/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:34 Generated By: Dre Sage, 1 minute ago Stack Trace #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/InfisJSC/TopicStarter/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(34): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/blah/publi...', 34, Array) #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(17): InfisJSC_TopicStarter_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() #3 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #4 /home/blah/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #5 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(240) "http://8thos.com/threads/which-inte...b3f4e78b84b1b2cafef32943&_xfResponseType=json" ["_GET"] => array(4) { ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(47) "/threads/which-internet-browser-do-you-use.736/" ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1378760383,5a24fd47bc7d91c5b3f4e78b84b1b2cafef32943" ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

Undefined variable: input
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in InfisJSC/TopicStarter/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 34
  2. InfisJSC_TopicStarter_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() ...../public_html/index.php at line 17

Xenforo 1.1

What took you so long to believe me? :confused:
Anything. Simply your solution worked, and it wasn't necessary for another. Now at me hands reached to develope addon. I solved that problem in a different way as your solution had another problem. At the same time I added check of move of a thread in a forum unavailable to the publication.

Excuse that didn't make it earlier.

Top Bottom