Resource icon

[InfisJSC] Topic (thread) starter's permissions 1.2.12

No permission to download
Allowing users to move their own threads is really the only feature I need, it's just frustrating that I've been able to do it with free software for the last several years but can't do it with Xenforo - not that that's your fault! Anyway, thanks for the reply, much appreciated.
I can add this function (move thread). For release XenForo 1.2. Ok? :)

I can add this function (move thread). For release XenForo 1.2. Ok? :)

I'm assuming you mean the final release? I'm already using 1.2 beta myself, but definitely, whenever you can add it, that would be great. Hopefully there will be a final release before the year is up.

Thank you, that's much appreciated. :cool:

Thank you for such great addon. I'm having some trouble making it properly work on 1.2 but I will try to fix those errors by myself. I just need this functionality so much.

Anyway, looking forward for a 1.2 update =)

Yet I didn't check fully. If you have an opportunity, check and write here bug-reports.
Last time I used the addon it seemed to work fine but then some PHP errors started to appear in the error log.

I'm going to activate it again and will report that I find.

Last edited:
Thanks!
I now do testing too. Also I add the new permission - move and merge of threads. But one bug was found. Probably, this bug in XenForo's core and doesn't depend on my addon.

Last edited:
Getting this error with the latest version on xenforo 1.2

PHP Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in /x/public_html/library/InfisJSC/TopicStarter/Model/Thread.php on line 45

Still getting the same error, on a different line this time.

PHP Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in /home/x/public_html/library/InfisJSC/TopicStarter/Model/Thread.php on line 150

Top Bottom