XF 1.5 Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute

Wicksy33

Just went to my forum and now getting this, nothing has been changed for weeks it's just stopped working, any help will be greatful

Xenforo 1.5.3

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /homepages/1/d535499013/htdocs/vgforums/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line130
  5. XenForo_Template_Public->_getTemplatesFromDataSource() inXenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 572
  6. XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplates() inXenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 556
  7. XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplate() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.phpat line 180
  8. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  9. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in NodesAsTabs/NavTabs.php at line 126
  10. NodesAsTabs_NavTabs::createNodeTabs()
  11. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
  12. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 495
  13. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() inXenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 371
  14. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() inXenForo/FrontController.php at line 635
  15. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line158
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in/homepages/1/d535499013/htdocs/vgforums/community/index.php at line 13

I see references to the nodes as tabs add-on so it could be that.

You can try disabling it to see if it resolves the error.
If it does, you will need to post in the add-on thread for support.

ok i have set Nodes with Tabs to zero in database but still getting an error. see below

My Hosting is with 1and1 would that have anything to do with it.

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /homepages/1/d535499013/htdocs/vgforums/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 130
  5. XenForo_Template_Public->_getTemplatesFromDataSource() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 572
  6. XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplates() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 556
  7. XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplate() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 180
  8. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  9. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 139
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /homepages/1/d535499013/htdocs/vgforums/community/index.php at line 13

@Mike got it sorted, looks like a problem with 1and1. They have added a new option in the hosting control under Manage Webspace panel called PHP settings, you have to go in there and set the PHP version as all domains are set to "no version set", i set it to Version 5.6 and boom all started working as normal.

thanks for you help tho and hopefully this may help any other people that may come across this problem with 1and1 hosting and Xenforo.

This does seem to be a change they made, but I can't see why the effect of it would be intentional. We suspect it may well be defaulting to using a much older version of PHP. Although your issue is now solved, it may well be worth reporting it to 1and1 so they can investigate and fix the issue for other customers.

Top Bottom