1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Mysqli errors that started this morning

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Thomas Vollath, Dec 16, 2015.

1. I haven't done any updates or other changes to the website in many weeks, but this morning when trying to access http://ftog.net I am getting these errors:

Code:
    An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /homepages/14/d168598602/htdocs/ftog_xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 130
    XenForo_Template_Public->_getTemplatesFromDataSource() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 572
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplates() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 556
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplate() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 180
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
    XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 139
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 633
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /homepages/14/d168598602/htdocs/ftog_xenforo/index.php at line 13
    And when I try to access http://ftog.net/admin.php

Code:
    Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Session.php at line 855
    XenForo_Session->saveSessionToSource() in XenForo/Session.php at line 573
    XenForo_Session->save() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 414
    XenForo_Controller->updateSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 358
    XenForo_Controller->postDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 354
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /homepages/14/d168598602/htdocs/ftog_xenforo/admin.php at line 13
    I have no idea where to even start trying to fix this and I would appreciate any help I could get from the community. I have source code and PHPMyAdmin access to the database so I can run queries if needed.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Yes I am with 1and1 internet and I got it fixed with the information you linked. Thank you very much for your prompt help!