Implemented Include Cloudflare "Turnstile" as a CAPTCHA Option

DeltaHF

Today, Cloudflare announced Turnstile, a CAPTCHA alternative designed to be easier (for humans, at least) to use.

It is implemented in a similar way to reCAPTCHA and hCAPTCHA, it is available for free, and any website can use it, even if they aren't using Cloudflare.

I like that Turnstile is effortless for users, but more importantly, it's not widely adopted yet. This will make it less likely to be abused by spammers, and could help us keep our XenForo communities free from spam and abuse.

Upvote 11
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think it's up to you.

I would always recommend "Managed" so Cloudflare can determine if an interactive challenge is needed.

Today, Cloudflare announced Turnstile, a CAPTCHA alternative designed to be easier (for humans, at least) to use.

It is implemented in a similar way to reCAPTCHA and hCAPTCHA, it is available for free, and any website can use it, even if they aren't using Cloudflare.

I like that Turnstile is effortless for users, but more importantly, it's not widely adopted yet. This will make it less likely to be abused by spammers, and could help us keep our XenForo communities free from spam and abuse.
Is there one available for xenforo 1.2?

I need to pay closer attention to the release notes on the patch versions. Totally missed that this landed in XF 2.2.11. It is a most welcome block to the crazy spam attacks of late on forum.fractalaudio.com. Thank you!

Top Bottom