Inbox By Gmail

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
I'm always looking for new ways to manage my e-mail better. The Mailbox app has helped no end. My Inbox is never at zero, but it does enable me to filter out the non-important stuff and have a start reminder of all the things I have outstanding.

Just heard about Inbox by Gmail.

There's an article about it here: http://9to5mac.com/2014/10/22/googles-new-inbox-app-is-a-marriage-between-gmail-and-google-now/

If anyone has any spare invites, please do let me know if you have a couple spare. I'll naturally do the same if I get any in the future.

:)

It would be really interesting if they continued to build on this functionality and come out with an actual desktop client to directly compete with Microsoft Outlook and Lync for business use.

Waiting for invitation.
This sounds like a direct competition product of Mailbox app which I installed and removed after a few days.

I got my invite last night and was playing around with it, and I'm liking it a lot (especially on phone).

I promised some invites to some friends, but if I have a spare I'll send you one Chris.

WOOT :D

Selection_389.webp

Was that from a friend, Bob? Or direct from Google? If the latter, when did you ask for an invite?

Just wondering if they've simply started churning them out now?

Was that from a friend, Bob? Or direct from Google? If the latter, when did you ask for an invite?

Just wondering if they've simply started churning them out now?

Direct from Google (I emailed a request Wed morning when I first heard about it). Trying to find out if it comes with additional invites or not.

Top Bottom