Inactive Members

Inactive Members 4.1

No permission to download
@AndyB On the rare cases when there's a very lacking activity in the forums which results in NO new threads at all for a month or so, it seems that the inactivity reminder mail will still be sent, but there's nothing on the latest topic preview. Well, that's to be expected. So, I was wondering, is it possible for the mail to still be sent, but when there were no threads that can be added, the string that came before the latest topic preview wouldn't be included? (specifically the string that says "Some of our latest topics include:")

@AndyB , I support the request
Can you change the Include Forums to Exclude Forums? We always have far less forums we want to Exclude than we want to Include. Its quite the process on forums with a lot of individual forums.
- our forum has about 70 subforums, only 8 of them should be excluded.

Thank you Andy for another great addon. (y)

It seems that "(from $board_title)" is being added to the end of the subject line, even though this is not in the inactivemembers_subject phrase.

Is there a way to remove it?
I was translating it and I noticed the same.
Is it possible to edit/remove (from $board_title) or add it to the inactivemembers_subject phrase?

I've just sent an email and according to Amazon SES just half of them were delivered.
XF nor Amazon SES show any errors.

Is there a log or something where I can see what went wrong?

This is the first time that this happened.

If we've been using this add-on with a list of included forums will we have to go back and re-enter them manually after the upgrade?

Mate, got this error trying to upgrade from 3.4 to 3.6: Developer: option_value is not a valid array (inactiveMembersIncludeForums)

Didn't create an error log entry, just the above. I stripped out the forum id's, saved, and it allowed me to upgrade. Just so you know mate.

Mate, got this error trying to upgrade from 3.4 to 3.6: Developer: option_value is not a valid array (inactiveMembersIncludeForums)

Didn't create an error log entry, just the above. I stripped out the forum id's, saved, and it allowed me to upgrade. Just so you know mate.
This new version requires a complete uninstall of older version and new install.

If version 3.4 is working well for us is there any benefit in switching to version 3.6?
In the change log it said that 3.6 has PHP code fix, but I kinda believe that the fix was mainly related with the new Include Forums dropdown feature (I didn't actually check tho, so don't quote me on that). So yeah, I think it may be fine to stay with 3.4.

Thank you Andy for another great addon. (y)

I was translating it and I noticed the same.
Is it possible to edit/remove (from $board_title) or add it to the inactivemembers_subject phrase?

Has anyone figured out how to do this by chance?

Top Bottom