Inactive Members

Inactive Members 4.1

No permission to download
@AndyB
I tried an update from 3.2 to 3.6 and got this error: Developer: option_value is not a valid array (inactiveMembersIncludeForums)
I have no other version in between to make a step by step update.

Please advise

@AndyB

Now I am getting this error in the Settings

Include Forums
  • Error
    The PHP callback Andy_InactiveMembers_Option_NodeChooser::renderSelect is not valid. It will not be possible to display this option until the problem is resolved by editing the option definition.
  • Select forums to include.

And this after trying to send the sample Email

rtrim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. rtrim() in Andy/InactiveMembers/ControllerPublic/InactiveMembers.php at line 152
  3. Andy_InactiveMembers_ControllerPublic_InactiveMembers->actionSendSample() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/w00e34a8/index.php at line 13

I have also encountered this issue ("option_value is not a valid array" message).

I followed your advice @Wasserlasser and deleted each file and then uploaded the new files but the issue continues.

thanks for sharing this nice addon, just installed and wish to test it!

just a quick one: is it able to list all inactive members with ease by any chance? just like I click a button and get all the filtered users, filtering them by # messages etc? If not, do you plan implementing it Andy?

thanks a lot!

I get this error when I try to install it:

Code:
Callback Andy_InactiveMembers_CronEntry_InactiveMembers::runInactiveMembers is invalid (Invalid Class).

It then seems to have installed the add-on but there is no options entry for it anywhere that I could find.

All files are uploaded to the server in the correct place (I can see the add-0n under library/Andy/).

Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help.

Upgrading doesn't help.

Last edited:
Thanks, Andy. Issue resolved.

I checked previously and all files were resident on the server, no errors from FileZilla in uploading them.

However, at Andy's suggestion I uninstalled the add-on, deleted all of the files for this add-on from the server, re-uploaded the files, and reinstalled.

This time, everything proceeded with no error messages and I was able to see the options page.

AndyB updated Inactive Members with a new update entry:

See description

Inactive Members v3.7 changes:

1) Added ability to send a test email by adding User ID in Options page.
2) Emails are now mobile device friendly.
3) Removed seldom used functions to make using the add-on easier.

Note 1: This add-on no longer has the option to run it from a URL. It is designed to run from Cron Entry only and will run on the first day of every month.

Note 2: If you have a previous version installed, after you upgrade you can delete the following folder on your server as it is no longer needed.

Andy/InactiveMembers/ControllerPublic

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Top Bottom