Lack of interest Improvements to recent activity as standard

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Ferdinand

I've spent a little while customising the recent activity page and believe there is a lot of potential to improve these areas here are a few suggestions:
  1. Auto update/ Live Feed (There's an addon that already does this)
  2. Like/Comment on status updates from recent activity rather than having to visit profiles first, people do want everything to be as easy as possible after all.
  3. Add a status update option to the page as shown in the image. (I say as an option as I don't think all XF users would want this, but am sure many will)
2nisjtj.png

all the best

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
So... basically... turn it into Facebook News Feed? :)
Kind of, it doesn't just work for facebook, but linked in and twitter too! This will be a forum version so you will get drawn into the general forum discussions. The alternative is to make 'your news feed' like it then it really would be like fb/twitter, plus if you don't want it you don't need it, if you do then you may see more activity.

It's so close to having all this as original functionality, if I can code it in anyone can and if the guys at XF do it they could make it a lot better, so the post button isn't so prominent and maybe even inside the text area.

Would also be nice to see an infinite scroller included.

Top Bottom