improve search engine

UMILE

Good evening, I tried successfully adon livesearch, very nice, but it would be even better if instead of looking only in the post titles, also tried in the message body, he found even parts of words and ignored sybol as hyphens (-) and slashes (/)

Why php add-on do not provide sophisticated search engines?
I tried several add-on but nobody looking good in the text of the post.
I purchased xenForo but the search engine is disappointing.

help me to solve the search engine problem

This is very important in our forum because some people write, for example, or BN94-00276A, BN9400276A, many search engines take account of this thing it easier to find and adapt to each individual user
Our forum deals with assistance of electronic devices such as, TV sets and others, there are many codes of boards, models and versions have an efficient search engine can help when other models use the same boards and manufacturers

Last edited:
This is very important in our forum because some people write, for example, or BN94-00276A, BN9400276A, many search engines take account of this thing it easier to find

Searching *this* forum for those examples, this very thread comes right up. It's the only result.

Sorry, but I repeat the question, I tried successfully the ad-on livesearch, is very nice, is wonderful in the search box of the titles, can I expand the search it for the message body too?
This would be the solution of our problems
I think I understood what you meant. Xenforo out of the box has great SEO built in. The rest is up to you and your unique content.

Top Bottom