Implemented Improve responsive layout

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sorry change Medium to Wide, should do the trick.
Looks much better then default as far as I'm concerned.. I'll be adding this myself as soon as I log into my notebook... My sidebar is a bit more convoluted so I'm hoping it looks as good.

Widening the sidebar would break a lot of my custom content so it gets a no thanks from me.

The sidebar width should remain fixed.

I think instead of widening each block to match the width of the page, they should be presented in rows and columns so as to not waste as much space as possible. Much easier said than done though...

I think instead of widening each block to match the width of the page, they should be presented in rows and columns so as to not waste as much space as possible. Much easier said than done though...

I was just thinking that. Best of both worlds, keeps the sizing for the most part but prevents things looking odd and also saves on scrolling. Win-win for everybody.

The new style in XF 2.0 does make better use of horizontal space in narrow to medium displays to the point where you almost get a grid of blocks rather than just a very narrow column.

Top Bottom