Impressive!

Lucas

So... I was maybe thinking about working on the spanish translation of XenForo when I remembered "Oh hey! Xen domain names". Well, it was 4 days too late. You'll notice all the fans and crazy people like the rest of us have already jumped into the boat as soon as they saw Xen.

Domains taken so far that I've noticed:

XenHispano.com
XenDev.com
XenMods.com
XenCommunity.com
XenFans.com
XenAddict.com
XFMods.com

These are just a few, what's left? Oh... and, we'll also have to see how many of all those will actually be developed or left to rot. :(

Go peeps! ;P

I've got about 10 - a couple of which are in your list :)

But remember all 'Xen' domains are likely gone anyway. Xen Virtualization (xen.org) is hugely popular.

Oh, and dont worry...I didnt buy mine just to sit on them and be a pesky domainer - I have plans :)

Add these to list, added them last week. We've already started working on conversion code. Once things go live.

- xenpoints.com
- xenmarket.com
- xencredits.com
- xfpoints.com
- xfcredits.com
- xfcommerce.com

to the list above, and 8 other domains lol.

Comon guy's let's respect their copyright and not register any domain with the word xenforo just in it ie xenforo.tld.

why not Brandon? :confused: if i don't catch a domain now, someone catch it tomorrow ... and you perfectly know that the xeforo's domains are the better (if you have plans) ... LOL

I don't mean the domain you registers as they seem legit and could even have a nice ROI on xenforo i mean domains with xenforo alone in it like xenforo.eu as these could become official sites later on and don't want to hinder that :P

Personally I got 'xfmods' because:

A) 'xf' is shorter
B) I strongly believe that 'xf' will be the widely used abbreviation. Nobody is going to say Xen as there are a bunch of other Xen's out there.
C) Its short, catchy, etc.

I did pick up 'xenforummods.com' which will obviously redirect to the shorter domain.

Cant see the point in sites going live yet though....anything you need is here, there's nothing a fansite can provide at the moment (well....other than those rather nice looking sigs :p)

I would point out that XenForo is our trademark, and we are obliged to protect its use.

Domains using derivations of the name XFCows or XenRandomization are fine.

I would point out that XenForo is our trademark, and we are obliged to protect its use.

Domains using derivations of the name XFCows or XenRandomization are fine.

Hmm. "Cow Density" in another thread, now "XFCows" - do you like Cows Kier? :p

Personally I got 'xfmods' because:

A) 'xf' is shorter
B) I strongly believe that 'xf' will be the widely used abbreviation. Nobody is going to say Xen as there are a bunch of other Xen's out there.
C) Its short, catchy, etc.

I did pick up 'xenforummods.com' which will obviously redirect to the shorter domain.

Cant see the point in sites going live yet though....anything you need is here, there's nothing a fansite can provide at the moment (well....other than those rather nice looking sigs :p)

Well actually, it's XF, no xf. ;)

I picked up a few domains, but I won't be able to do much with them until the software is actually released. All of them are 1-year registrations, so those that I don't end up using I'll just let lapse. :)

Top Bottom