Impressions from using XF 1.2 beta 1

I'm no styler, but this is what I came up with from a quick style properties play around :D

t8nfZVl.png

Looks good CyberAP, as neutral visual style well integrated and which doesn't bleed your eyes. :p
I guess I will try to steal your style, at least for the buttons. :D

@DRE, this is a general feedback thread.
I have moved your posts relating to upgrading your lived site and the route filter issue to other threads.

Where is the "write your reply ..." In all these images. Sorry - I am reading and have not installed the beta yet (local test box)

Where is the "write your reply ..." In all these images. Sorry - I am reading and have not installed the beta yet (local test box)

Reply form has been activated and the phrase is gone. You need to reply or refresh the page to get it back.

I see oman's image has it. Ok. I'm obviously too tired to upgrade the local box this morning ;)

That is because he hasn't clicked on the editor. Just look at the editor at the end. It says "Write your reply..." and once you click it disappears. :)

That is because he hasn't clicked on the editor. Just look at the editor at the end. It says "Write your reply..." and once you click it disappears. :)

Yes - I was just waking up - and a bit groggy but understand. I was curious if the changes people were making included changes to that phrase :)

Even though my site is broke several different ways I am having so much fun with this! I'm loving the improvements and the challenge of trying to fix it all. I have actually been able to get my addon count down to 55 due to everything that broke and so far I don't miss anything because the improvements more than make up for what was lost.

Reactions: LPH
Top Bottom