Other Import to threads from Better Blogs

PrettyPixels

I have an installation of Better Blogs, which is no longer supported. I'd like to recreate the blogs as closely as possible as regular xenForo forums/threads/posts.

I'm looking to hire a developer to write an import script that does the following:

- Imports each User's blog into a forum specifically for their blog
- Imports all blog entries into its own thread within that forum
- Imports all comments as posts on the blog entry's thread

A huge bonus would be to also import blog tags per forum, so I can use the "Forum Default Tags" feature from the Tag Essentials add-on by @Daniel Hood .

Please message me with your cost estimate and completion time frame if you're interested.

I also have Better Blogs and have been thinking about moving them to a single forum as threads and maybe use:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/infisjsc-topic-starters-permissions.24/
to create some kind of a blog.
Did you find any import solution @PrettyPixels ?

I ended up putting the project on hold for now. Apparently there are a couple more blog add-ons in the works, and at least one has promised an importer for Better Blogs. So I'm going to wait a few weeks and see what happens. :)

I ended up putting the project on hold for now. Apparently there are a couple more blog add-ons in the works, and at least one has promised an importer for Better Blogs. So I'm going to wait a few weeks and see what happens. :)

Any update on this? I'm still running Better Blogs and am seeking a blog add-on solution that will import Better Blogs (or at least import to threads) so I can upgrade to 1.5.

Top Bottom