XF 1.4 Import redirection problem - URGENT

Peterxf

After converting to Xf from VB 4 the site seems to work, files are healthy according CP tool.
But unfortunately when I do a searches on the Internet and I get results from my site when I click a link I am always getting 2 Errors:

Error
The requested page could not be found.
I can see my website logo, menu etc. at the top. Just the page is not found.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request

Apart form that info, blank page

I installed this script
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/vbulletin-4-x-url-redirection.120/

and in 301config.php file I placed

define('IMPORT_LOG_TABLE', 'archived_import_log');>

I did not change or add anything in .htaccess file.

Please help to solve the problem ASAP

Can we get a website link please?

That addon seems heavily outdated too. Perhaps still works though since the aim isn't really something that is too dependent on the recent releases, but damn that's quite a long time. A website link would probably be very helpful to see exactly what's up. I don't think that addon is necessary though.

You're using an addon and your issue seems like it's with the addon. If the XF team give you support with that then a massive, massive hats off to them, because I'd class that out of the support range.

But let me guess its in your service range.
No clue what you mean, sounds a bit rude regardless. Community support is for anyone who wishes to assist anyone in their issues. Anyone with a licence can request support here, and volunteers who spend their free time here assist if they wish to do such. Nobody assisting on these forums is being paid, it's voluntary. Often if it's directly related to a resource you'd be redirected to the respective discussion thread or other support method.

My point was simply that your issue sounds resource related, and it's quite outdated too. I am yet to come across a support team that assists for something developed by a developer completely unrelated to them apart from the fact they're creating an addon for their product, and for all the right reasons. If it is indeed related to a resource then I would imagine you'd contact the author of the resource. Anyway, if you don't really want community support then this thread is useless.

Top Bottom