1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Import from IPB. Redirection problem

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Claudio, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Claudio

Claudio Well-Known Member

I´m migrating Forumshawaii.com to IPB.
    My old ipb forum was on forumshawaii.com and the new xf forum is on forumshawaii.com/community

The problem is that I don´t understand the instructions very well on http://xenforo.com/community/resources/redirection-scripts-for-invision-power-board-3-1-x-3-2-x.265/.

Please tell me if this is correct:
    • I have to upload all the zip files (of the redirection script) con my public_html folder, because IPB was in public_html
    • I have to set on 301config.php the following line:
      Are those all the steps?
  2. Claudio

I´ve already clicked on many links of my site on Google and I get this error:
    Warning: require(/home/forumsha/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/forumsha/public_html/ips2xf.php on line 11
    Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/forumsha/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/forumsha/public_html/ips2xf.php on line 11
    Why? I´ve set on 301config.php the right path to my XF forum and the
    Board URL is set as "http://www.forumshawaii.com/community"
  3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

4. Claudio

That´s the reason why I´m asking this

and yes, I´ve uploaded the Mike´s .htaccess file on public_html...I´ve all the files of the import on it:

The path is correct...
  5. Jake Bunce

The line is commented. Remove the // in front of it.
  6. Jake Bunce

Oh wait. I was looking at the wrong line. But it's still commented. You added a new line within a block comment (/* */). That's no good either.
  7. Claudio

it worked, I´m going to advise this because Mike didn´t tell to remove the /* */ lines too.

8. Jake Bunce

Well you are supposed to remove the // from this line:

//	$fileDir = '/home/username/www/forums';
    You shouldn't remove the block comments because those are used for the description of that setting. It will cause an error if you remove those.
    CyclingTribe likes this.