Import Issue at Attachments

Michael

Im getting this error when upgrading from vbulletin 3.8.5 and hope someone can help me.

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'postid' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
   2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
   3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
   4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
   5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 2025
   6. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepAttachments() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
   7. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 161
   8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 213
   9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 156
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/public_html/test/admin.php at line 13

Thank you.

Yes as its a copy of our vb3 forum database I am test converting, I ended up in the vb4 conversion threads before seeing similar errors. Is there any way to easily confirm that its there in my phpmyadmin or not as I am certain it should be there?

I see what youre saying now, I can only see half of those, could it work if I redumped the database or would I need to restart the whole import as everything else went perfect?

If you don't have all of those fields in the source database, that's going to be a problem - and not one that we can workaround. Right now, according to what you're saying, there's no way to connect an attachment to a particular post, based on the data in the database. It looks a bit like your attachment table is a vB4 style table...

Its all good to go now and running :) I exported the original attachment table, deleted the attachment table that was giving issues and then imported the good attachment table, I think the issue was the DB I am converting was half upgraded to vbulletin 4 at some point even though I redumped it before doing this. Would my method be fine, as it seemingly works? :D Oh and the import is now complete too :)

Thats what I was thinking there, well if it works then it works as its only a test but does confirm there shouldnt be any issues next time if the db isnt modified at all and that the forums good to go onto XF soon. Thank you for the help :)

Top Bottom