Image Resizer

Image Resizer 2.3

No permission to download
Hello,

I just tried to install Image Resizer and received the following error message:

Invalid Class: Andy_ImageResizer_Route_Prefix_ImageResizer

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

Isn't it amazing when you realize you need a plugin to do something, and then discover that it already exists? Thanks for putting this together, Andy! :D

If got the Error Message:

Imagemagick with PECL required.

Imagemagick is installed on my server. Do i need also other programs on the server to eleminate this error message?
I just had the same issue; I think you have to select ImageMagick as XenForo's image processor in Options > Attachments > Default Image Processor. After I did that, it worked. I also had to change my memory_limit in php.ini to 1GB before I could get the imageresizer/show?limit=1 URL to work. Nevertheless, ImageMagick just doesn't run to well on my server for some reason; a GD version of this plugin would be great. :)

hi andyb

your addon is great!
few suggestion on the next version..
maybe you can add a feature that if theres an error, it will skip to the next.. ?
then once everything is updated thats the time it will show the errors it encountered...

thanks

hi,

seem's a realy nice add-on. I have a question.
Its a one-shot add on or all new image are going to be resized too ?

It does not automatically resize new images, but you can set up XF to do that automatically. This fixes existing attachments (and very quickly and easily I might add)

Really great add-on. Going through the attachment browser, looks like we still have some huge images sitting in PM's.

Any way to apply this to attachments in conversations?

This doesn't appear to be working for me - images are not resized.
Using /imageresizer/show?limit=1 I get one post displayed, click the 'Update 1 Attachments' link and then advised 'Attachments successfully updated'.
Click Back and CTRL-R to refresh the page - am given the same post id and attachment id
When I open the attachment directly - eg. /attachments/websize-jpg.23238/ then I see the image is still it's original size, larger that the dimensions defined at /admin.php?options/list/ImageResizer

Anyone else experienced same, and resolved? Checked my global permissions at /admin.php?permissions/analyze and Image Resize is Yes

This doesn't appear to be working for me - images are not resized.
Thanks to @AndyB for working through this with me and assisting to resolve.
Some old images in my internal_data/attachments directory path do not, for some reason, have full/proper permissions for files within data and internal_data directory. Fixed, and now working as expected.

Thanks Andy for this resource - works well. This doesn't resize attachments in the xengallery though and was wondering if I modified the ImageResizer.php file to include content_type = 'xengallery_media' if that would break/harm anything?

i become some error message after clicking update 1 attachments

Code:
Server Error

filesize(): stat failed for /www/htdocs/w01263e7/elnino-onlinegaming.de/internal_data/attachments/1/1080-0e82f968b230ece7d14c05d6e7dcff50.data

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
filesize() in Andy/ImageResizer/ControllerPublic/ImageResizer.php at line 329
Andy_ImageResizer_ControllerPublic_ImageResizer->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/w01263e7/elnino-onlinegaming.de/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom