Fixed Image Proxy: File is too large

Bread

Affected version
2.0 Beta 4
Hello,

I haven't been able to get the image proxy system working at all since I updated a copy of my live site to the latest beta 4.

chrome_2017-09-28_22-41-02.webp

When I test I get this. Every single image on the site running through the proxy has a placeholder image with the red X.

We also get no error in PHP and the image cache max size is set up to (0) disable limit in the settings. I've also tried raising it just to make sure it wasn't an issue with the zero and nothing.

Is this a bug or is there a server or software settings we should be tweaking somewhere to get this to work again.

Does this apply to other file interactions apart from the image proxy? For example, are you able to upload large image attachments?

Are you sure you tested (with the image proxy text) after changing the max size from 0? It does look like a 0 max size is bugged (it's treated as 0 instead of infinite, which is -1 internally in the HTTP handlers).

Does this apply to other file interactions apart from the image proxy? For example, are you able to upload large image attachments?

Other file interactions seem to work just fine, I keep attaching images and files and it all works.

Are you sure you tested (with the image proxy text) after changing the max size from 0? It does look like a 0 max size is bugged (it's treated as 0 instead of infinite, which is -1 internally in the HTTP handlers).

Yes, sir.

Raising the limit past zero also does nothing.

I had the same issue, but raising the value did fix it (in the test, I had to change the image URL in the content to refetch the image).

@Bread did you use a high enough value when you increased it, and did you test it with the proxy tester?

Liam

I had the same issue, but raising the value did fix it (in the test, I had to change the image URL in the content to refetch the image).

@Bread did you use a high enough value when you increased it, and did you test it with the proxy tester?

Liam

I tried a lower number and it worked this time.

I was just slamming in the 9s into the field.

@Kier @Mike It just seems to be the "zero" that is bugged out.

Top Bottom