Fixed  I'm not following myself!

Onimua

I think an extra condition needs to be placed on the profile page to hide the message on the top right as it's unnecessary to point out that I'm not following myself (not that I can anyway, but I don't think I need a message to tell me so).

Attachments

• stop_following_me.webp
    stop_following_me.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 24
some people just are never happy. Not only is he not following himself, he doesn't want to be reminded of that fact either.

sheeeeeeeeesh :rolleyes:

giggle.gif

I think an extra condition needs to be placed on the profile page to hide the message on the top right as it's unnecessary to point out that I'm not following myself (not that I can anyway, but I don't think I need a message to tell me so).

It's nitpicking, but true. I think it's a conditional away from being fixed. :)

I can understand Kier's work ethic at this point. When I launched my tech site 5 years ago I saw many 48-hour days, and a few 72-hours. It just grabs you and runs, you have no choice but to follow. I swear developing is a better high than any drug I've allegedly taken. :rolleyes:

I can understand Kier's work ethic at this point. When I launched my tech site 5 years ago I saw many 48-hour days, and a few 72-hours. It just grabs you and runs, you have no choice but to follow. I swear developing is a better high than any drug I've allegedly taken. :rolleyes:

And the same shaky fingers at the end of the day .. lol

Top Bottom