1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Back

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Jafo, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Jafo

Jafo Active Member

Not that me renewing my license deserves a huge parade or even its own thread, I just wanted to say that I am back with great interest in XF. :)

Like many others that I know, I waited on the sidelines to see what would happen with the litigation. There was just no way I could invest any precious time into a product that might get squashed by some lawsuit. I am ecstatic to see that layer of uncertainty has been removed. My clients are already abuzz about how we go about migrating existing sites and internal products to XF.

When looking at the next generation failures of some of the competitors, it was so disheartening, but now the sun is shinning again! :)

Anyway, just wanted to share my enthusiasm!
  2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Welcome back.
  3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Welcome Back Jafo.
  4. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought ragtek has finally come to his senses :D
    Anyway, welcome back.
  5. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Who are you, Jafo? ;)
  6. Jafo

Jafo Active Member

Just Another Foro Observer.. :rolleyes:
    Andy.N likes this.
  7. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Your name does ring a bell somewhat as I remember I may have used one of your mod on VB years ago that allows me to create custom pages using conditionals.
    Maybe I got a wrong guy but welcome back. The more the merrier.
  8. Jafo

Jafo Active Member

9. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

"ragtek" won't be back. Just sayin.
  10. principia

principia Well-Known Member

Oh, you have the wrong Forum in your Link. Must be XF ;)
    jakew009 likes this.
  11. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

Why? Because he keep telling people all over the places that he won't come back? Because he developed his own version of xenforo for his clients? Or because he is too proud to come back?
  12. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

His choice.
    "ragtek" won't be back.
  13. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

You honestly think just because he said he won't come back that he won't come back? :D
    ragtek loves XF code. He even admitted it after trying out other solutions. It's only a matter of time when he comes back ;)
    Digital Doctor likes this.