Ignore system, some bad news for xenForo.com ;)

But the question now is do you have to ignore everyone.. or do you need to piss everyone off to the point they ignore you before Brogan bans you? Further more if you do get the trophy before Brogan gets you (maybe during that 10 minutes he sleeps a day), will this immune you from said ban hammer :LOL:

Some users I would like to put on GLOBAL ignore. Let them think they are posting, but nobody see's them except moderators.

Some users I would like to put on GLOBAL ignore. Let them think they are posting, but nobody see's them except moderators.
I used global ignore more after a user was banned. Some banned members insist that all of their posts be removed. So I would use global ignore on the account and after a short time once they figured they had gotten their way and finally left, I would show the posts again.

Worked great.

this is the ignore system i have been waiting nearly a year for?
you cant ignore staff or nodes or what not? quotes are still being passed through 10 years later?
very disappointing.

i am dreading unveiling this long pined-for feature to my members.
its vb all over again. i am so embarrassed :(

you cant ignore staff or nodes or what not? quotes are still being passed through 10 years later?
very disappointing.

Why would you want to allow your members to ignore staff?

I am sure the ability to ignore nodes/threads will either be an addon or core functionallity at some point.

Removing quotes would require doing a preg_replace, on every post on page load! this would be stupidly resource intensive and a waste of power!

very disappointing.
This is how a typical ignore function works. You add people to your ignore list.

Top Bottom