Resource icon

Ignore Signatures 2.2

No permission to download
Hi @Liam W

Firstly, do you know if this works with 1.4?

Also,is it possible to select user groups to have their signatures hidden automatically, and the other members in click the link if they want to see the content?

Hi @Liam W

Firstly, do you know if this works with 1.4?

Also,is it possible to select user groups to have their signatures hidden automatically, and the other members in click the link if they want to see the content?

It should work with 1.4 - I haven't done any full testing.

That feature isn't implemented, however it's a good one & I'll see about adding it in :)

Liam

It should work with 1.4 - I haven't done any full testing.

That feature isn't implemented, however it's a good one & I'll see about adding it in :)

Liam

Thanks Liam.

If you could add that feature, it would be absolutely amazing! Many thanks in advance.

Hey @Liam W,

Any chance of this getting an update for XF 1.5? I'd love to see a feature added where all signatures start hidden & you can set an option in preferences to show signatures.

Hi @Liam W

I know its been a while, but any chance of looking into the features above for xf1.5 so signatures are automatically hidden and members can click "Show Signature" to view it? Also love @JABRONI suggestion to have an override in preferences!

Since upgrading to Xenforo 2 my users are missing this feature. Are there any plans to make a XF2 version of this @Liam W ?

Otherwise, are there any alternatives that do the same thing out there that I've missed?

I started making an XF2 version when it came out, but I hit a wall and it's been sitting in an almost finished state for a couple of years now. I'll re-open the project, but I can't make any promises.

Liam

I started making an XF2 version when it came out, but I hit a wall and it's been sitting in an almost finished state for a couple of years now. I'll re-open the project, but I can't make any promises.

Liam
Thanks for looking into it!

Top Bottom