If Kier and Mike Were Abducted By Aliens...

DRE

If for some untold reason Kier and Mike were replaced by clones or bots that only made an appearance every-once-in-awhile because the real Kier and Mike were abducted by aliens and then one day we all found out the truth, from that point on would you still use Xenforo forum software? About how long would you be satisfied with what we have now, Xenforo 1.1.3 and burgeoning community of addon developers and style designers, before you stop using xenforo?

10370486.jpg

If for some untold reason Kier and Mike were replaced by clones or bots that only made an appearance every-once-in-awhile because the real Kier and Mike were abducted by aliens and then one day we all found out the truth, from that point on would you still use Xenforo forum software? About how long would you be satisfied with what we have now, Xenforo 1.1.3 and burgeoning community of addon developers and style designers, before you stop using xenforo?

Would purchase and use XenForo to start forum. Just made that decision and after delving into the specific issue of XenForo being an orphan product. And one has to assume from the withdrawal of the developers that XenForo is an orphan product. Caveat is that it is not a business for me, not a source of income, just a for fun project.

The product is the best out there. It is stable. There is a contractor community. Jake Bunce provides support. There is a support community.

If for some untold reason Kier and Mike were replaced by clones or bots that only made an appearance every-once-in-awhile because the real Kier and Mike were abducted by aliens...
And one has to assume from the withdrawal of the developers that XenForo is an orphan product.
So you're saying they've already been kidnapped.

The only thing wrong with Shelley's theory is that they might prefer long pig bacon.

Government: It was swamp gas
People: :rolleyes:
Government: It was a natural, but rare event
People::rolleyes:
Government: It was a weather balloon
Government: It was a classified, top secret air plane
Government: OK, so it was another country's classified, top secret air plane
Government: Fine, it was space junk
Government: It was meteor
Government: After carefully investigating the facts, it was nothing.

:ROFLMAO:

Government: It was swamp gas
Government: It was a natural, but rare event
People::rolleyes:
Government: It was a weather balloon
Government: It was a classified, top secret air plane
Government: OK, so it was another country's classified, top secret air plane
Government: Fine, it was space junk
Government: It was meteor
Government: After carefully investigating the facts, it was nothing.

:ROFLMAO:

Oh I've been watching a lot of ufo docs lately (funny how this topic comes about and you mention that) and some of them are interesting (all of them infact). You've been watching them also haven't you? :P

that DR Greerer guy really does sound convincing with his claims and passes them as facts.

Oh I've been watching a lot of ufo docs lately (funny how this topic comes about and you mention that) and some of them are interesting (all of them infact). You've been watching them also haven't you? :p

that DR Greerer guy really does sound convincing with his claims and passes them as facts.
Didn't even know who he was until I Google`d him .... Just now.

Can't say I've seen many documentaries on the subject.

If Kier and Mike Were Abducted By Aliens...
i would still listen to iron maiden
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
,scratch my ass (i'm sure this sounds strange because it doesn't make sense in english, or?:D ) and code the next 1.5 years xenforo addons & customize xenforo 1.1.2 & 1.1.3 (because i have 2 great clients (IMO the best 2 clients, i've ever worked with...)

from that point on would you still use Xenforo forum software?
Yes, without second thought. It would carry me forward for many years with its current coding and feature set.

Besides, without something like XF to copy, VB and IPB will be stale again... lack of innovative thinking would set in without someone in the industry doing it different.

So you're saying they've already been kidnapped.

Just "napped", they are past the kid part. Maybe gone walkabout might be better term. My purchase install was I was buying an orphan product that did the best job for me right now and gives me at least a year of useful life. After that, other products will be available that might be up to XenForo current standards and I will have options.

Top Bottom