I'd like to see more "likes" like this like

grant sarver

So like, I like liking so much, I'd like to see liking for signatures. Everybody likes their signature liked. Be feedback. I like feedback.
smile.png

I like the like idea on everything we possible can like
so we can create liking community that we can really like
SINCERELY

We all want to be 'liked' Grant !!

I even like spammers and my fellow forum trolls !! :rolleyes:

I like everyone because I'm a nice person !!
wink.png

There are already too many likes on the net, this isnt facebook and copying the facebook like is not a positive thing imo.

Facebook will be over and done in two years time or less, dont follow it downhill :)

There are already too many likes on the net, this isnt facebook and copying the facebook like is not a positive thing imo.

Facebook will be over and done in two years time or less, dont follow it downhill :)
Wow who twisted your knickers? :cool:
We're just having fun.

I'm quite surprised at how much I enjoy seeing those alerts and finding someone "liked" what I posted. I like changing my signature often and would love to see how many like it. Sorry, doesn't take much to entertain me.

I think you have to look at the practical uses of the like system and why people enjoy it so much. It's simple, you like a post, job done.

How would we like signatures? With the constant changing of signatures how would you know which ones were liked? and if a like structure was enforced where would it be displayed? I feel the the practicality of this suggestions needs more thought put into it rather than simply saying i want to like signatures. Why? where? how? :confused:

Not sure about signatures tbh, perhaps on your profile, definitely not in posts, every thread would go off topic about that witty/stupid signature that someone liked.....

..... but I have frequently gone to "Like" a Personal Conversation post by someone, and been sadly disappointed :(

Top Bottom