I'd like to see more "likes" like this like

kkm323

I like the like idea on everything we possible can like
so we can create liking community that we can really like
SINCERELY

AnthonyCea

We all want to be 'liked' Grant !!

I even like spammers and my fellow forum trolls !! :rolleyes:

I like everyone because I'm a nice person !!

There are already too many likes on the net, this isnt facebook and copying the facebook like is not a positive thing imo.

Facebook will be over and done in two years time or less, dont follow it downhill :)

Peggy

There are already too many likes on the net, this isnt facebook and copying the facebook like is not a positive thing imo.

Facebook will be over and done in two years time or less, dont follow it downhill :)
Wow who twisted your knickers? :cool:
We're just having fun.

grant sarver

I'm quite surprised at how much I enjoy seeing those alerts and finding someone "liked" what I posted. I like changing my signature often and would love to see how many like it. Sorry, doesn't take much to entertain me.

Shelley

I think you have to look at the practical uses of the like system and why people enjoy it so much. It's simple, you like a post, job done.

How would we like signatures? With the constant changing of signatures how would you know which ones were liked? and if a like structure was enforced where would it be displayed? I feel the the practicality of this suggestions needs more thought put into it rather than simply saying i want to like signatures. Why? where? how? :confused:

Kim

Not sure about signatures tbh, perhaps on your profile, definitely not in posts, every thread would go off topic about that witty/stupid signature that someone liked.....

..... but I have frequently gone to "Like" a Personal Conversation post by someone, and been sadly disappointed :(