I'd like to see more "likes" like this like

Hey Nick! It happens, some enjoy it, some don't, I guess. In the Admin biz you learn that threads take on a life of their own and go where they go, enjoy the ride. Not "derailment", just a siding track. Funny, in face to face conversations that go hither and yon, no one ever says "Hey, you're getting off the subject". The more closely forums mimic human conversation the better IMAO.

Hey Nick! It happens, some enjoy it, some don't, I guess. In the Admin biz you learn that threads take on a life of their own and go where they go, enjoy the ride. Not "derailment", just a siding track. Funny, in face to face conversations that go hither and yon, no one ever says "Hey, you're getting off the subject". The more closely forums mimic human conversation the better IMAO.
I understand, and it wouldn't bother me in the least if this weren't supposed to be a professional company forum. But hey, maybe that's not what it's meant to be in the first place.
cool.png

I understand, and it wouldn't bother me in the least if this weren't supposed to be a professional company forum. But hey, maybe that's not what it's meant to be in the first place. :cool:
Wow, having a bad day Nick?

You know very well this is a company forum. It's also a community of forum admins. Funny, when I worked in "professioal" companies, even when I was a manager, we made it a point to have fun. That's what makes work enjoyable. Is there a rule that I missed somewhere saying that you can't mix business with a little fun once in a while? That doesn't make it any less professional, imo.

If you have a site/community suggestion, one of the suggestions/feedback forums is probably reasonable. If you prefer to do it privately, then please start a ticket.

Top Bottom