I will buy a transfared license, Can I byu Extras to it after that?

CabCon

I will buy a secound hand license without any extras. So can I just buy extras to it ? And how long will I have support for them ? :D

Yes, you can purchase official add-ons at any time.

Support for the license and add-ons will be based on the amount of active support and upgrades the license has remaining.
You can renew it at any time.

Yes, you can purchase official add-ons at any time.

Support for the license and add-ons will be based on the amount of active support and upgrades the license has remaining.
You can renew it at any time.
Also I buy the license now :D So which informations will he need also how does the transfer works? :D (I just want to be informated, never did this before)

Ok he sended me a token but it isn't transafer able (but it is a right license) but he said that he wrote with a admin about it and the admin said that he can transfer it with him.

Ok he sended me a token but it isn't transafer able (but it is a right license) but he said that he wrote with a admin about it and the admin said that he can transfer it with him.
If it says "not eligible for transfer" or something to that effect, it's probably already been transferred once.

If the transfer screen looks similar to this, then my understanding is ---- don't pay them for it.

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 12.57.15 PM.webp

It looks like this:

F9ggVgS.png

But he added this

Last edited by a moderator:
I have removed the attachment as it pertains to the transfer ticket.

As I responded on the ticket, the transfer can proceed.

The license holder needs to respond with the requested information.

I have removed the attachment as it pertains to the transfer ticket.

As I responded on the ticket, the transfer can proceed.

The license holder needs to respond with the requested information.
ok thank you, also my last question. I give him my email for the transfer. With this email I registered here but when I log into costumers this will showen up:

sZ9OMZe.png

Do I need to create a account there too ? or where ? :D Or can I use this account with the email here?

Top Bottom