1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I will buy a transfared license, Can I byu Extras to it after that?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by CabCon, Jan 21, 2016.

1. CabCon

CabCon Member

I will buy a secound hand license without any extras. So can I just buy extras to it ? And how long will I have support for them ? :D

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes, you can purchase official add-ons at any time.

Support for the license and add-ons will be based on the amount of active support and upgrades the license has remaining.
    You can renew it at any time.

3. CabCon

CabCon Member

Thank you :D

4. CabCon

CabCon Member

Also I buy the license now :D So which informations will he need also how does the transfer works? :D (I just want to be informated, never did this before)

5. Brogan

Ask the license holder to submit a ticket requesting a transfer and we will do the rest.

6. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

And normally once it's been validated as a valid license for transfer, the actual transfer action doesn't take long (or it didn't on the ones I sold).

7. CabCon

CabCon Member

Ok he sended me a token but it isn't transafer able (but it is a right license) but he said that he wrote with a admin about it and the admin said that he can transfer it with him.

8. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

If it says "not eligible for transfer" or something to that effect, it's probably already been transferred once.

If the transfer screen looks similar to this, then my understanding is ---- don't pay them for it.

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 12.57.15 PM.png

9. CabCon

CabCon Member

It looks like this:

[​IMG]

But he added this

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
  10. Brogan

I have removed the attachment as it pertains to the transfer ticket.

As I responded on the ticket, the transfer can proceed.

The license holder needs to respond with the requested information.

11. CabCon

CabCon Member

ok thank you, also my last question. I give him my email for the transfer. With this email I registered here but when I log into costumers this will showen up:

[​IMG]

Do I need to create a account there too ? or where ? :D Or can I use this account with the email here?

12. Brogan

13. CabCon

CabCon Member

Ok did he message you? :D

14. CabCon

CabCon Member

His name is: Ian Eberle