I lost rights

hcmagix

First I will describe my xf scenario

I have installed xF not public for a little group. On the install date I had all rights in the forum (posting with attachements). Im the super admin. The forum is secured via htaccess and the registration are not open.
I have an agreement that I see 3 forums (Describing xF, testarea and admin board)

What have I do?
- I copied the admin usergroup and named it tecAdmin
- I transfer my account to this TecAdmin group
- the originally Admingroup has only rigths for the member section for new members and one people f the user are member of the admin group
- My TecAdmin group has not see rights for the internal forums of this board, I see only 3 forums
- Attachments are allowed

What my problem?
- I cant upload images in my forum
- I cant post URL via editor buttons (the nomal user can upload images)

What have I checked?
- The TecAdmin Group has ll rights in green
- forenrights (elements) also all in green

Can someone say where I can restored all my rigths so I can upload images? Why are the Link Buttons in teh editor gray?

Attachments

• screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 12
  • screenshot2.webp
    screenshot2.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 11
Okay, so his isp can post but not yours, his computer can post but not yours...that tells me there is nothing wrong with the account but possibly something in a firewall setting at your end or something is limiting your ISP. My bet is the firewall. And it could be your firewall on your computer or the firewall on your server. Let's check your computer first.

Make sure you have your site whitelisted in your personal firewall.

Top Bottom