I have installed xF not public for a little group. On the install date I had all rights in the forum (posting with attachements). Im the super admin. The forum is secured via htaccess and the registration are not open.
I have an agreement that I see 3 forums (Describing xF, testarea and admin board)
What have I do?
- I copied the admin usergroup and named it tecAdmin
- I transfer my account to this TecAdmin group
- the originally Admingroup has only rigths for the member section for new members and one people f the user are member of the admin group
- My TecAdmin group has not see rights for the internal forums of this board, I see only 3 forums
- Attachments are allowed
What my problem?
- I cant upload images in my forum
- I cant post URL via editor buttons (the nomal user can upload images)
What have I checked?
- The TecAdmin Group has ll rights in green
- forenrights (elements) also all in green
Can someone say where I can restored all my rigths so I can upload images? Why are the Link Buttons in teh editor gray?
7.7 KB Views: 12
31.6 KB Views: 11