I gotta hurry up and move

Hope it can happen for you soon Jon!

Better get that skin done for you if you are getting ready to jump :p

Hope it can happen for you soon Jon!

Better get that skin done for you if you are getting ready to jump :p

I am really itching to jump soon.

I think the biggest thing holding me back has been time. I have not been checking with people that I want to develop things for me and have not done anything lately to get ready to move.

My own forum is killing me right now. I have to turn off the phone because I get so many calls from forum members that I can't get much done but then I miss calls from my customers. It is about 12 calls about the forum for 1 call about the store.
My email and PM's fill up the same way, enough that I cannot answer them all.

Forums are massively time consuming. I don't know how people with really big forums manage the huge amount of communication.

prepay phones are good for emergencies without having to disclose your #, you can also use skype and get a real land line number for it and forward it to another phone when you feel like you have the time to answer the phone.

Other than that...I've learned that giving out my phone number is a bad thing...and an awesome phrase is..."we'll call you" :-)

Good luck with the move :-)

The problem is I have a store that is 100% of my living. My number is out there for my store customers but the forum members use it the most.

Top Bottom