Not a bug I can't see reports but Moderators can

GlaswegianGamer

Hello, I am unable to see reported posts in the "reports" section but Moderators of the forums can. I have set my self as a Moderator and I have also set my self as a SuperAdmin (I think it's called that) on file and I have gave my self all permissions but still, I cannot see any reports. All I see is this and when I click on it, I see no reported threads (Example here). If more information is needed, I can try and give it to you.

I am not sure if this is a bug or a permissions problem, but just to make sure, I have posted it in the bug section. I apologise if I have posted this in the wrong section!

This would be a permission issue. You can only see reports that you can actually take an action to handle. You need to check that you have the necessary moderator permissions in the forums you expect.

This would be a permission issue. You can only see reports that you can actually take an action to handle. You need to check that you have the necessary moderator permissions in the forums you expect.
I had solved this earlier, it was sort of odd. I had to revoke all my Moderator permissions and remove my self from Super Admin and then re-add my self again and it worked peerfectly fine. I did also report this thread to make sure it wouldn't be accepted but I guess you didn't see the report in time. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom