XF 2.2 I can't get into extensions

aisller

After updating the forum, I can't get to the add-ons page.

Плагины.webp

I see that the error is in one of the plugins, but how can I remove it now?

2021-10-21_14-19-44.webp

That error mentions a specific add-on so you should consult with the author of that add-on who may need to make changes.

For now you can restore access which should allow you to uninstall or disable that add-on (if necessary) by adding the following to src/config.php:

PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Once the issue has been resolved you will need to remove that line.

I can see where in the code this is happening but it shouldn't be.

Can you get to the Tools > File health check page and does it show any errors on there? Any unexpected contents or missing files?

Does the text 'unlistedAddOns' appear anywhere in your src/config.php file?

Typically the upgrade would completely fail or otherwise display errors if it wasn't able to copy the files.

Yes, I'd strongly recommend re-uploading all files via FTP. I think that should fix the issue, though there might be another step afterwards. Let us know how things are once the files are uploaded and the file healthcheck passes.

Error immediately on the main page

Warning: Uncaught ErrorException: [E_WARNING] require(/home/a0132691/domains/.ru/public_html/src/addons/TC/PaygateQiwiP2P/vendor/composer/autoload_namespaces.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a0132691/domains/.ru/public_html/src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /home/a0132691/domains/.ru/public_html/src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php(47): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] req...', '/home/a0132691/...', 47, Array) #1 /home/a0132691/domains/.ru/public_html/src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php(47): require() #2 /home/a0132691/domains/.ru/public_html/src/XF.php(266): XF\ComposerAutoload->autoloadNamespaces(false) #3 /home/a0132691/domains/.ru/public_html/src/XF/App.php(2330): XF::registerComposerAutoloadData('/home/a0132691/...', Array) #4 /home/a0132691/domains/.ru/public_html/src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\App->setupAddOnComposerAutoload() #5 /home/a0132691/domains/.ru/public_html/src/XF/Pub/App.php(93): XF\App->setup(Array) #6 /h in /home/a0132691/domains/***.ru/public_html/src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php on line 47

Fatal error: XF\ComposerAutoload::autoloadNamespaces(): Failed opening required '/home/a0132691/domains/.ru/public_html/src/addons/TC/PaygateQiwiP2P/vendor/composer/autoload_namespaces.php' (include_path='.:/opt/remi/php73/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/remi/php73/root/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/a0132691/domains/.ru/public_html/src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php on line 47

I analyzed my actions, maybe it will be useful to someone.

I started updating the forum through the admin panel, an error occurred due to the plugin, I disabled the plugins through the config file and continued updating, which eventually led to an error in the first message.

Chris D, Thanks again

Top Bottom